"Although we had it only maintained by the dealer, i fond we had way too many problems with it.
1. Had to replace both rear brake calipers, something I never had to do on any other vehicle I owned.
2. A/C needed repair twice. The second time we were told it's the rear evaporator (around the rear passenger wheel) and hoses, around $1,800 + tax) so we are not doing that.
3. Oil plug threads are getting worn (really??) and we'll eventually have to replace the oil pan - ~$800!
4. At 140,000 km, timing (belt, chain...whatever) need to be serviced. $1,400!
5. There is rust everywhere, front passenger fender, rear wheel arches...
6. We had to replace all rear wheel bearings and the front right one.
I'll just drive it to the ground and then look elsewhere..."