- Alfa Romeo
- AM General
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
2020 Acura NSX Review
- User Reviews
- Carfax Info
- Original MSRP$157,500
- Fuel Economy (MPG)21/22 City/Hwy
- Body StylesCoupe
Is the 2020 Acura NSX Right for You?
What Is It & Who Is It For?
The 2020 Acura NSX is a high-performance luxury sports car that seats two people. It’s meant for drivers who want an exotic, high-performance vehicle with a high-tech powertrain. Despite its flashy looks and blistering performance, the NSX is one of the easiest and most comfortable sports cars to drive.
What Makes It Unique?
Unlike most high-performance sports cars, the NSX has a hybrid powertrain and standard all-wheel drive (AWD).
NSX vs. Other Acuras
The NSX is the only sports car Acura sells and the most expensive vehicle in the automaker’s lineup.
Acura NSX vs. Competition
High-performance sports cars are popular options, so the NSX faces strong competition:
- Porsche 911: Offered in a plethora of trims and powertrains, with a unique rear-engine layout and four seats.
- Mercedes-AMG GT: More luxurious, with a more powerful available powertrain.
- Audi R8: Has a raucous V10 engine that produces more power than the NSX’s V6, plus cutting-edge tech features.
- Nissan GT-R: Available with more power than the NSX, it’s blisteringly quick in a straight line — but also much older.
Is the 2020 Model Year Right for You?
Changes for 2020
- No major changes.
2020 Acura NSX vs. Older NSXs
Acura introduced the all-new NSX for the 2017 model year. That means any NSX from 2017 to 2020 will look similar and have similar features. You could save money by choosing a used NSX.
Which 2020 Acura NSX Trim Is the Best Value?
Original starting price, including MSRP and destination charge:
- Base: $159,495
With only one trim to choose from, we recommend the Base trim. It comes well-equipped, and Acura offers a variety of packages that allow consumers to customize the vehicle to their liking. The Base trim should meet the needs of most buyers.
2020 Acura NSX Performance
The NSX has one available engine option:
- 573 total horsepower from a twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 engine, three electric motors, a 9-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and AWD
Compared with the class? The NSX has one of the more powerful base engines in the segment. Compared with many competitors’ available engines, however, the NSX falls short.
- V6: 21 EPA-estimated combined mpg*
*The EPA uses a mixture of highway and city driving for its combined estimate.
Compared with the class? The NSX’s fuel economy is near the top of the class — not surprising given it’s a hybrid.
2020 Acura NSX Safety Ratings & Features
Key Standard Features
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Automatic high-beam headlights
2020 Acura NSX Interior
Cabin Storage & Features
- Cupholders: 2 front
- Cabin storage areas: Glovebox
Compared with the class? The NSX has fewer interior storage compartments than its competitors.
- 4.4 cubic feet
Compared with the class? The NSX has a lot less cargo space than the majority of its competitors.
Compared with the class? The NSX’s cabin is tight; it can’t match competitors that seat up to four people.
2020 Acura NSX Warranty
- 4 years / 50,000 miles bumper-to-bumper. Covers many parts and systems but doesn’t include consumables such as brakes, tires, wiper blades, shocks, or struts.
- 6 years / 70,000 miles powertrain. Covers major engine and transmission components.
- Both warranties are measured from the date the first owner purchases the car and are transferable to used-car buyers.
Compared with the class? Above-average for the class.
Specs & Features
- Valencia Red Pearl
- Casino White Pearl
- Source Silver Metallic
- Nouvelle Blue Pearl
- Indy Yellow Pearl
- Berlina Black
- Curva Red
- 130R White
- Thermal Orange Pearl
Wheel and tire type
- Front Tire Type: 245/35R19 93Y
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0 X 8.5 Inches
- Rear Tire Type: 305/30R20 103Y
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 20.0 X 11.0 Inches
Available exterior features
- Door Handle Color: Aluminum
- Exhaust: Quad Tip
- Front Bumper Color: Body-color
- Front Spoiler
- Grille Color: Black
- Mirror Color: Body-color
- Rear Bumper Color: Body-color
- Rear Spoiler: Lip
- Rear Spoiler Color: Body-color
- Side Spoilers
- Window Trim: Black
- Angle Of Approach: 9.2 Degrees
- Angle Of Departure: 12.9 Degrees
- Front Track Width: 65.2 Inches
- Ground Clearance: 3.7 Inches
- Height: 47.8 Inches
- Length: 176 Inches
- Rear Track Width: 63.7 Inches
- Wheelbase: 103.5 Inches
- Width: 87.3 Inches
- Width Without Mirrors: 76.3 Inches
- Curb Weight: 3,878 Pounds
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 4,497 Pounds
- Side Mirror Adjustments: Power, Power Folding, Reverse Gear Tilt
- Side Mirror Type: Driver Side Spotter Mirror
- Side Mirrors: Heated, Integrated Turn Signals
- Center Console Trim: Alloy, Leather
- Dash Trim: Alloy, Leather
- Door Trim: Alloy, Leather
- Floor Material: Carpet
- Foot Pedal Trim: Alloy
- Steering Wheel Trim: Leather
- Air Filtration
- Front Air Conditioning: Automatic Climate Control
- Front Air Conditioning Zones: Dual
- Humidity/dewpoint Sensors
- Power Locks: Anti-lockout
- Power Locks: Auto-locking
- Cargo Volume: 3.9 Cubic Feet
- Passenger Volume: 44 Cubic Feet
- Front Headroom: 38.3 Inches
- Front Hip Room: 54.5 Inches
- Front Legroom: 42.8 Inches
- Max Seating: 2
- Seating Rows: 1
- Front Shoulder Room: 57.6 Inches
- Standard Seating: 2
- Antenna Type: Element
- Auxiliary Audio Input: Bluetooth, USB, IPod/iPhone, Jack
- Internet Radio App: Pandora
- Premium Brand
- Radio: AM/FM, HD Radio, Touch Screen Display, Voice Operated
- Radio Data System
- Speed Sensitive Volume Control
- Subwoofer: 1
- Surround Sound: 5.1
- Total Speakers: 8
- Watts: 580
- Connected In-car Apps: Google POIs, Google Search, Sports, Stocks, Weather
- Infotainment: AcuraLink, Android Auto Ready, Apple CarPlay Ready
- Infotainment Screen Size: 7 In.
- Driver Assistance App: Roadside Assistance
- Electronic Messaging Assistance: Voice Operated, With Read Function
- Navigation System: Hard Drive, Touch Screen Display, Voice Operated
- Phone: Voice Operated
- Real Time Traffic
- Satellite Communications: Voice Guided Directions
- Smart Device App Function: Lock Operation, Maintenance Scheduling, Maintenance Status, Send Destination To Vehicle, Vehicle Location
- Wireless Data Link: Bluetooth
- Driver Seat: Heated
- 4-Way Power Driver Seat Adjustments
- Sport Bucket Front Seats
- Passenger Seat: Heated
- 4-way Power Lumbar-Way Power Passenger Seat Adjustments
- Upholstery: Semi-aniline Leather
- Upholstery Accents: Alcantara, Perforated
- Digital Odometer
- External Temperature Display
- Fuel Economy Display: MPG, Range
- Gauge: Tachometer
- Instrument Cluster Screen Size: 8 In.
- Multi-function Display
- Trip Computer
- Trip Odometer: 2
- Warnings And Reminders: Low Fuel Level, Low Oil Level, Maintenance Due, Tire Fill Alert
- Engine Type: 6 Cylinders
- Displacement: 3.5 Liters
- Horsepower: 573
- Torque: 476
- Active Suspension
- Driver Adjustable Suspension: Ride Control
- Front Shock Type: Monotube
- Front Spring Type: Coil
- Front Stabilizer Bar: Diameter 26 Mm
- Front Struts
- Front Suspension Classification: Independent
- Front Suspension Type: Double Ball Joint
- Rear Shock Type: Monotube
- Rear Spring Type: Coil
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Diameter 25 Mm
- Rear Struts
- Rear Suspension Classification: Independent
- Rear Suspension Type: Multi-link
- Suspension Control: Magnetic
- Tuned Suspension: Sport
- Transmission Type: 9-Speed Double Clutch
- Type: A
- Gears: 9
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- City (MPG): 21
- Highway (MPG): 22
- Combined (MPG): 21
- 4WD Type: Full Time
- Axle Ratio: 3.58
- Drive Mode Selector
- Limited Slip Differential: Rear
- Acceleration (0-60MPH): 2.9
- Turning Circle: 39.7
- Bumper-to-Bumper: 48 Months/50,000 Miles
- Transferable Powertrain: Drivetrain/Powertrain: 72 Months/70,000 Miles
- Corrosion Perforation: Rust: 60 Months
- Electronic Stability Control: Standard
- Rearview Monitor: in Dash
- Side Impact Airbags: Standard
- Child Seat Anchors
- Crumple Zones: Front/rear
- Camera System: Rear Multi-view
- Body Side Reinforcements
- Anti-lock Brakes Four Wheel: Standard
- Parking Sensors: Front/rear
- Pedestrian Safety Sound Generation
- Front Driver Airbags: Standard
- Daytime Running Lights: Standard
- Rollover Stability Control: Standard
- Front Passenger Airbags: Standard
- Emergency Interior Trunk Release
- Brake Assist: Standard
- Side Curtain Airbags: Standard
Acura NSX For Sale
Related Models For Sale
Shopping for a Used Car?
carfax.com has thousands of car dealers with used cars for sale
- Alfa Romeo
- AM General
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover